Resources saving solutions
for national and international tasks
Spreewerk Luebben GmbH (ISL) is an internationally recognized company specializing in munitions technology. With more than 15 years of experience in this field, a global client base, experience in handling all types of conventional munitions and other items containing explosive materials, Spreewerk Luebben GmbH is the ideal partner to work with you, in fulfilling your specific needs relating to explosives or items containing explosive materials.
Our highly skilled staff, safety record, State-of-the-art processing facilities/systems and the environmentally conscious way in which each project is approached, helps ensure the best possible results are achieved all times for each and every project. Spreewerk's commitment to preserving our planet is supported by the fact that 97 % of items that are sent to us for disposal, are ultimately recycled.
Some of our key areas of business include:
- Inspection & Maintenance
- Recycling, Remodelling & Refurbishment
- Engineering Design, Delivery & Licensing
- Consultancy & Management
- Training & Education
The Benefits of our Experience and Facilities:
Spreewerk Luebben GmbH is respected as being a world leader in our field of expertise and the experience gained is valuable as it allows us to continue to enhance our own capabilities and pass on the benefits of our experience to you.
- Demilitarisation and recycling of conventional munitions: Our experience covers everything from small arms ammunition up to large and more complex items such as those containing White Phosphorous, CBU's, Sea Mines, Anti Personnel Mines, Anti Tank Mines and Rockets of various types for e.g. Nike Hercules, HAWK, Patriot, Sidewinder and MLRS systems.
- Our state-of-the-art incineration facility is designed operate within rules of the 17th Federal Emission Control Act. This regulation relates to protection of the environment by minimising air pollution.
- We are certified and conform to both German National Standards Organization (DIN) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Adherence to EfbV Regulations (Specialised Waste Management Processing Regulations).
- Long standing experiences with ambitious international projects.